- Return of Tangible Personal & Business Property / Machinery and Tools Form
- Personal Property Brochure
- Personal Property Address Change Request
- Personal Property Add/Remove Vehicle Request
- Real Estate Tax Relief Application
- Surry County Real Estate Tax Relief for the Elderly and Disabled Requirements
- Business License Fee Schedule
- Business License Online Renewal
- Certificate of Workers Compensation
- GIS - Aerials & Maps
- Real Estate Data
Through its Real Estate Tax Relief Ordinance for the Elderly, Surry County currently grants senior citizens (age 65 and older) and totally disabled citizens a tax relief on their dwelling and lot (up to 1 acre) provided:
- Residence must be owned by and be occupied as sole dwelling of applicant.
- The total household annual income received from all sources during the preceding
calendar year of the owners of the dwelling who use it as their principal residence
(and owner's relatives who live in the dwelling) does not exceed $30,000.
- The net worth (excluding house and lot) of the owners
(including the spouse of any owner) does not exceed $100,000.
- An annual Tax Relief Application must be filed in with the Commissioner of the Revenue
on or before May 1st of each year. Proof of income may be required. For more information
see Surry County Real Estate Tax Relief for the Elderly and Disabled Requirements.